Logent is a comprehensive and independent logistics partner, with a Nordic base and with global networks.
We have a wide range of services and create value for our customers through guaranteed cost and quality improvements. Our services include warehousing and production logistics, transport management, customs handling and port operations, as well as staffing services and consulting services. This means that Logent from the start in 2006 has grown to a turnover of approximately SEK 1.5 billion, employs approximately 3,000 people and located in Sweden and Norway.
Sara Fors, CFO Logent Group
- Issuer – SSCP Lager BidCo AB (publ), a public limited company incorporated under the laws of Sweden with Reg. No. 559109-9154
- ISIN – SE0013358686
- First issue date – 31 October 2019
- Final maturity date is 5 years after the First issue date
- The Bonds are denominated in Swedish Kronor
- The initial nominal amount of each Initial Bond is 1 250 KSEK
- The initial total nominal amount for the Bonds is SEK 900 million with a maximum total amount of the Bonds of SEK 1 500 million.
- Articles of association
- Logent Terms & Conditions
- Year-end report 28 February
- Annual report 28 April
- Interim report Q1 May 29
- Interim report Q2 August 28
- Interim report Q3 November 28th